Given that I've got a little more time on my hands and vet bills of about 500€ for my two gingers to cover, I'm opening commissions. (Poor Leo had an ear infection and 3 teeth extractions, Olly needs treatment because of diarrhoea.)
* If you want me to draw for you, pls provide me with references.
* My fee is 30€ per hour of work + 50€ per drawing and postage fees, if you want to purchase the original/s.
* Depending on how much you want to spend, I'd either send you a big file so you can have the pic printed out in whatever size, or the original/s on thick (watercolour) paper, which will cost you more.
* A4 size or A5 postcard size wouldn't make a difference as they take the same amount of work, and sometimes fiddling with smaller details will be even more time consuming. (No bigger sizes than A4 (210mm x 297mm or 8,267inches x 11.692inches)
* It takes me about 1-2 hours for the pencil drawing depending on the amount of detail and the provided references. (The more you provide yourself, the less time I'll spend looking for some.)
* The watercolour painting will take about 1- 3 hours, again depending on the amount of detail.
* Payment per Paypal would be due after I send you a small file with the finished pencil drawing and before I start colouring. If you only have commissioned a lineart, payment is due after you get the thumbnails and before I start drawing the actual pencil drawing.
* Before you decide on any of the a.m. options you will get a few (max.3) rough pencil sketches as thumbnails to help you choose whichever motif you like most. (Those are free of charge, btw. ;D)
What I will draw:
Pencil line art, watercolour
1) Children, teens and people in general
4) Illustrations to stories
6) Cosplay, if you provide me with nice reference photos
7) Fanart, if you provide me with references - I'm probably not familiar with your fandom.
What I will NOT draw: Photorealism in general!
1) Photorealism in general
3) Detailed architecture
4) Complicated technical items, machines, vehicles and the likes
5) Landscapes that are not simplified as a background